Business Call Conversation

(Secretary & Chris Evans)
Secretary             : Good afternoon, Stark Company. Rose speaking, how may I help you?
Chris Evans         : Good afternoon. May I speak to Mr. Stark, please?
Secretary             : Whom am I speaking with?
Chris Evans         : My name is Chris Evans. I am a new client and I want to make
a business appointment with him.
Secretary             : Wait a second, Mr. Evans. I’ll see if he is in.

(Secretary & Mr. Stark)
Secretary             : Hallo, Mr. Stark. I’ve got Chris Evans on the phone for you.
Mr. Stark             : Ok, wait a second. Please connect me with him.
Secretary             : Well, Mr. Stark. I will connect your call right now.

(Mr. Stark & Chris Evans)
Mr. Stark             : Tony Stark speaking, am I speaking to Chris Evans?
Chris Evans         : Good afternoon, Mr. Stark. Yes, I am Chris Evans. I’m glad to talk with
you.
Mr. Stark             : Ok Mr. Evans. What are you going to talk about?
Chris Evans         : I would like to offer you a concept about our new project.
Mr. Stark             : If I may ask, what is the project about?
Chris Evans         : The project is about making a new innovation to build a different and
luxury real estate in the center of New York City. If you want to know
more details about this project, do you mind if we meet to discuss
about this project?
Mr. Stark            : Sure, I think it’s an interesting project. You can make an appointment
with me through my secretary.
Chris Evans         : Thank you for your time, Mr. Stark.
Mr. Stark             : Sure, no problem Mr. Evans.

(Secretary & Chris Evans)
Secretary             : Good afternoon, Stark Company. Rose speaking, how may I help you?
Chris Evans         : Good afternoon. I’m Chris Evans. I would like to arrange an
appointment with Mr. Stark to discuss about my project. Would it be
possible to meet Mr. Stark on 3rd September at his office ?
Secretary             : Ok wait a minute, Mr Evans. I want to check his schedule on 3rd
September first.
Chris Evans         : Ok.
Secretary             : I have checked his schedule, 3rd September aound 2 PM sounds fine.
Can you let me know if this is ok for you?
Chris Evans         : It sounds fine for me too. Thank you.
Secretary             : Oke. Have a nice day, Mr.Evans.

Members :
  1. Ayu Amelia
  2. Ayu Ningtiyas
  3. Christina Meylani Gisela
  4. Fitria Syavira Harani
  5. Pradivta Alfatihah
  6. Rakha Khansa Sakila Putri Malik
  7. Salma Nur Azizah

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Bisnis Pisang Nugget dan Business Advisor

FUNGSI MANAJEMEN PT INDOSAT TBK

Sarana Bina Insani, Koperasi Kredit Dengan Segudang Kemudahan