Introducing Ourselves and Others in Business Situation

(In a Café)

Lissa     :  Hi, Jenny! How are you? I haven’t seen you in a while

Jenny    :  Oh Hello Lissa.. I’m fine,it has been a long time

Lissa     :  Yeah, you’re right. It’s almost a year we don’t meet each other. Oh yea Jenny.

This is my friend, her name is Rose.

Rose      :  Hi Jenny

Jenny    :  Hi Rose, nice to meet you. Where do you come from ?

Rose      :  Pleased to meet you too. I’m from the same city with Lissa

Jenny    :  Oh, How do you know each other ?

Lissa     :  We work together,. What are you doing these days, Jenny?

Jenny    :  Oh. I work for one of the biggest company in this center Jakarta as an

secretary. My office is near from Here.

Lissa     :  Oh, that sounds great !. So, is the job going well ?

Jenny    :  Of course, I’m enjoying it. Having a good teamwork and work with kind and

capability person on their side is a good point I get from this job.  How about

you Lissa ?

Lissa     :  Oh, I’m a counceling teacher. I help students to learn how to treat and love

themselves, I also hearing ang solving their problem by giving some advice.

Jenny    :  That’s interesting. How long have you been working in that school ?

Lissa     :  I have been working there almost 4 years

Jenny    :  Such a long time. How about you Rose ?

Rose      :  Oh I’m an English teacher. Just like basically, I help students to learn about

writing, reading, and speaking english properly.

Jenny    : Where do you two teach ?

Lissa     : In Singapore International School. It’s about 5 km from here

Jenny    : Oh I see. And then where are you living at now Lissa?

Lissa     :  I stay in Andalas Apartment. I shared room with Rose, we living together.

How about you?

Jenny    : Oh, I’m living in my parent house in Setiabudi area

Lissa     : Thats great. Could I take your phone number? We have to meet again next time

Jenny    : Sure. Its 0812 2345 5678 . Make sure we have to meet and take a moment

together again Lissa and Rose.

Rose      :  Yea, exactly.

Lissa     :  We have to go now Jenny, I had another plan with Rose after this lunch

Jenny    : Oh I get it. Take care on your way guys

Lissa     : Yea, thank you,

Rose      : See you later Jenny

Jenny    : See you later Lissa Rose.



Members :

Ayu Amelia
Ayu Ningtiyas
Christina Meylani Gisela
Fitria Syavira Harani
Pradivta Alfatihah
Rakha Khansa Sakila Putri Malik
Salma Nur Azizah

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Bisnis Pisang Nugget dan Business Advisor

FUNGSI MANAJEMEN PT INDOSAT TBK

Sarana Bina Insani, Koperasi Kredit Dengan Segudang Kemudahan